We thank you for all your support over the past few months.
Kealy’s of Cloghran was established in 1964 by Joe Kealy (father of Derry) Derry has been proprietor of Kealy’s since the late 1970’s, having taken over from his late father Joe. Derry is a renowned publican in Dublin and was once Chairman of the Licensed Vintners Association. Within Kealy’s Derry has adapted the pub to the market demands over the past 50 years, making Kealy’s the popular landmark pub it is today.
Derry has a wicked sense of humour and people drop in daily to meet him and the fantastic team in Kealy’s for their great service, served with good humour. Kealy’s quickly became a popular spot with both locals and tourists known for serving quality food and drinks 7 days a week along with been the go to spot if your flying in or out of Dublin Airport.
LET YOUR TASTEBUDS
Signature Spicy chicken wings
Served with blue cheese and celery sticks. Our marinated chicken wings, are par baked to make them super tender and then deep fried so that they are crispy. We then toss our wings in hot Frank’s sauce and our own secret ingredients – Delicious.
Kealy’s famous chicken curry
Served with rice or chips. People love our chicken curry, and it is also gluten free and suitable for coeliacs. Give it a try and see if it’s to your taste!
Traditional Irish Bacon and Cabbage
Served with creamy mash potato and parsley sauce.
Alongside our great monthly events, We also have experience in hosting weddings, birthday celebrations, christenings, retirement parties and more…
BOOK YOUR VERY OWN
party @ Kealy’s
3 great rooms!
Our most popular room, great for large private functions.
Our medium sized space which can easily accommodate between 10 – 20 people.
Our smallest space. Suitable for intimate get togethers and reservations of up to 10 people.
LET OUR STAFF
Look after you
Compliments to our chef
From there Sergiu then moved to Ireland in 2002 and worked with some great chefs and master chefs at different events and acquired the knowledge, passion and confidence of running a busy clean service. We pride ourselves on serving quality food, promptly, with a smile and there is always a great buzz in Kealy’s.
MAKE A RESERVATION
Book a table below...
Reserve your table quickly and easily using our online reservation system.
- Reserve your table quickly and easily using our online booking system.
- In line with current Government guidelines we we will record your contact details for our contact tracing.
- We are accepting walkins but booking is advised.
- Customers are requested to wear a face covering when entering and leaving our premises.
- Please note that we are operating Table Service only and that there is no going to the Bar.
- Please don't visit us if you are feeling unwell or if you have travelled abroad to a Non-Green List country in the past 14 days.
- For further information please read our Covid 19 procedures.
- If you have any queries, please call us on 01 8401372 / 01 8401138.
OUR NEW OPENING HOURS: